Wide range of models and accessories
Nitrotherm spraying machines are versatile, designed for operation as single and dual use manual spraying as well as by robots.
- Generates nitrogen (NO2) at up to 99.5% purity
- Ambient temperature range 2-5°C (36-112°F
- Maximum operational air inlet pressure 13 bar/ g (188 psi)
- Maximum working pressure 3.5bar/g (58 psi)
- Supplied with 13.3m length of antistatic thermal weatherproof hose
- +Positive and –Negative fluid carrier ionisation
WORKS WITH YOUR EXISTING EQUIPMENT…
All units integrate into your existing paint line equipment including:
- Automatic and manual spray guns
- Electrostatic spray guns
- Diaphragm or pneumatic pump systems
- Pressure feed tanks and cups
- High speed rotary atomizers (eg, Rotary Bell)
Specialised spraying you can rely on
The Nitrotherm spray units are manufactured by Eurosider at their state of the art manufacturing plant in Grosetto, Italy. Benefitting from no mechanical parts inside, the risk of machine failure is practically non-existent. This also means that maintenance is simple and just consists of changing the Nitrotherm machine’s inlet air filters, in accordance with the user manual.
Request a Brochure
Please fill out the form below to request your free brochure.
PRACTICAL USE IN ALL SURFACE TREATMENT APPLICATIONS…
Including automotive, auto parts, aviation, trains, marine, aerospace, consumer electronics, heavy equipment manufacturing, and plastic, metal and wood production.
IT SPRAYS ALL TYPES OF COATINGS…
We have a unit for every coating type:
- Water- or solvent-borne
- Primers and fillers
- Basecoats, top coats, enamels, and finishes including metallic and pearlescent
- Clear coats
With Nitrothermspray each coat adheres rapidly to the surface being sprayed.